Skip to content
- To help libraries adapt.
- To help position university, college, and community college libraries at the center of academic life.
- I am at my best when I can look at things through a systems view, and use that perspective to imagine and create new futures.
- I seek out opportunities to use my natural inclinations and strengths such as synthesizing information, teaching, creating, and strategic planning.
- I enjoy my work most when I can learn, innovate, share, and inspire.
- I find enjoyment in my personal life through learning, reflecting, and connecting to those closest to me.
- I will strive to continue mentoring and paying-it-forward, building community, and learning.