Hugh Crumley, CIT and the Duke Graduate School
- Showed images, asked for comments
- Active group work, evaluating spaces
- Buzz Phrase: Active and student centered: make thinking visible (allows fast formative assessment along the way), facilitate interaction
- Showed rows, tables, circle with break out spaces
- The walls of the room we are in area all whiteboard. They used a wallpaper product to do it.
- The projector in this room is widescreen. Can also be used to project from two computers side by side.
- Pointed out that we don’t all have the luxury of whiteboard walls. Pointed out there are similar ways to achieve the same thing: writing on large pos-its, portable whiteboard, etc.