- Interestingly, Aaron is not a librarian.
- One goal: to make sure that students place value on intellectual property the same way they do on physical property
- Office 2007: has a references tab with a section on citation and bibliography
- Can add sources, interface is a lot like the manual entry in EndNote or Zotero
- Can add extra fields if you want to include extra information
- Makes both in-text citations and works cited.
- Can use resources later on in other works
- Good formatting in bibliography with one click
- Doesn’t handle case well: you have to enter in caps the way you want for them.
On another note, this presentation made use of the TurningPoint clickers outside of PowerPoint. This seemed really useful, can do on-the-fly questions.