hello!I believe in libraries as institutions and that the world is a better place because of them. I work to help libraries, and those that work in them, adapt to new and emerging needs of our patrons. I strive to ensure that future generations will continue to see their library as a cultural cornerstone that provides information, resources, expertise, and spaces for local communities. I do this by:
- integrating the library into formal and informal learning,
- demonstrating how design can make libraries better,
- exploring and explaining how the evolving information environment changes our users' expectations and experience of the library,
- coaching organizational change, and
- using this skill set to help shape the future of libraries.